Here you can find our current job offers.
If you are interested, you can find all the detailed information about the job posting below.
Do not hesitate, take the chance and
become part of the Dermaroller family.
- You are responsible for the management and development of the e-commerce platforms.
- You will be responsible for the development and implementation of e-commerce campaigns and advertising activities.
- You are looking after the implementation of the SEO/SEA concepts and Google analytics evaluations, as well as forecasts.
- Overall responsibility for the development and maintenance of our own online shops.
- You optimise the processes for shop, master data maintenance and ensure that customer service and the warehouse can handle the day-to-day operations with our products.
- You continuously observe and analyse market trends and competitors in the market.
- You have initial professional experience in dealing with online trading partners, as well as in setting up and designing online.
- You have a degree in e-commerce, digital media, information science or IT - we are also happy to welcome career changers with the relevant practical experience.
- You stand out by your hands-on mentality, which is characterised by your independent and team-oriented way of working, as well as your entrepreneurial thinking.
- You are ready for personal and professional development and like to take on responsibilities.
- A confident handling of the common office tools, fluency in German and English complete your profile.
- You will be responsible for the development of our web presences and APPs.
- You are in charge for the innovation and development of our software.
- You support the search and development of new technical possibilities.
- You promote the technical progress of our ERP systems.
- You control and evaluate our external service provider.
- You can communicate well, both technical and non-technical.
What you should bring with you?
- You have completed an IT apprenticeship or are a career changer with a strong affinity for IT.
- You have relevant experience in application development, web applications, as well as in IOS and Android apps.
- Shopware 6 is no unknown territory for you.
- Your work ethic is structured, analytical, solution-orientated, and independent.
- You are open-minded, a team-player, communicative and like to work interdisciplinary to achieve the greatest value.
- Preparation and implementation of manufacturing and testing activities in the production department according to written specifications.
- Pick and process production orders (medical products), as well as assemble and pack.
- Machine operation and maintenance.
- Control measurements and product testing as well as the preparation and entry of complete records.
- Cleaning and preparation of production rooms according to hygiene regulations
- Instruction/ training of employees with the machines.
- Maintenance of parts and ordering of spare parts via guidelines.
- Quality inspection of our products, as well as visual inspection of parts for and delivered goods.
- Completed training in a trade or comparable professional experience.
- Knowledge of the industry is desirable.
- You have a good technical understanding combined with skills in the operation of production plants.
- Independent and a precision working methods with a high degree of reliability and responsibility.
- You enjoy working in a team and taking on demanding challenges.
If you have any questions or send your application directly to
38304 Wolfenbüttel, Lower Saxony
Phone: +49 (53 31) 679 19 91